Your Ad Here

they say..


ShoutMix chat widget

Imprison me in your heart

Monday, February 25, 2008


Imprison me in your heart
And never let me go
Wanna live there for ever
No other place I desire

It's the heaven for me
With the eternal joy for my soul
It's the palace for me
With all the treasures of love

I promise you make you happy
Everyday from dawn to dusk
Everynight from dusk to dawn
To keep your heart a shrine of love

Let me go in & lock from outside
And burn the key for ever sweetheart
I'll be the happiest then & for ever
With you & your love nothing else I desire

0 comments:

Followers

Quote on!!

Never expect things to happen, struggle and make them happen. Never expect yourself given a good value, create a value of your own.

Send me a Post

To send me a any posts about tricks, jokes, windows, mobiles, interesting things or technical. Please mail me at srikanthreasons420@yahoo.com