Your Ad Here

they say..


ShoutMix chat widget

happy heart that holds friend

Saturday, February 2, 2008


When true friendship

binds two individuals together,

that bond can never be broken.

For in times of confusion,

I will be there to listen to you.

In times of sadness,

I will be there to console you.

In times of anger,

I will be there to talk with you

even when miles separate us.

My friend,

when you are confused,

when you are sad,

when you are angry,

search your heart,

and I will be there.

I am and always will be

Your friend.

0 comments:

Followers

Quote on!!

Never expect things to happen, struggle and make them happen. Never expect yourself given a good value, create a value of your own.

Send me a Post

To send me a any posts about tricks, jokes, windows, mobiles, interesting things or technical. Please mail me at srikanthreasons420@yahoo.com