Your Ad Here

they say..


ShoutMix chat widget

The Latest LG Phones of 2008 - Enjoy the freshness

Monday, August 25, 2008

When the year 2008 came LG had already introduced many unique and innovative mobile phones that enchanted us. As of this date the “latest” phones which are the most exciting of the lot would be the LG KF510 Touch Slider and the LG KF750 Secret. This is a phenomena, one of it’s kind the year has seen. Never-seen features make it a remarkable entity and it is quite a treat to use and handle as well. Released in July 2008, I think it should be a rage as soon as lands up in the hands of any mobile user.



Why shouldn’t the public love this marvel. It’s got so many things in it which make me go crazy and it is a guess that many more crazy fanatics are to come after me. Lets us go over some of it’s features. It’s got a 1600 x 1200 pixels camera for instance, one which is not only a fun to use, but is also extremely advanced. There are fantastic themes available and this phone is basically a touch screen type. The phone has a shared memory of 15 MB, which can be expanded up to 4 GB with the help of a microSD(TransFlash) memory card. Another major feature of this phone is that it has GPRS and Blue tooth as well. Now that is some handset. The next in the list is the fantastic flavour of LG called the LG KT 610. this is also another treasure trove. Released in may 2008 this phone has a 2G network and a 3G network. It has a QWERTY keyboard and also the microSD(Trans Flash) memory card.


The OS is a symbian operating system ver9.2. It has a 2 mega pixel camera and a GPS receiver. This one has voice command /dial system and is thus quite a wonder. These are two very good phones of 2008 and LG has done a fantastic job in creating these two eye-poppers. A must have and certainly highly desirable the 2 LG’s are both phenomenons. When I talked about this phone having a 2G network and a 3G network, I forgot to add one thing. Under the 2G network the LGKT 610 has the options of GSM 900/1800/1900 and under the 3G network it has HSDPA 2100. Well that is sure to turn many heads in the direction of this phone in any mobile outlet. Thus the latest phones of the year 2008 according to me would be these two phenomenons- the LG KS 630 and the LG KT 610.

3 comments:

Anonymous January 8, 2010 at 11:32 PM  

This is my first post I'd like to congratulate you for such a great made site!
I was sure this is a nice way to introduce myself!

Sincerely,
Sage Brand
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/dinosaur-party-supplies.html]dinosaur Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous March 9, 2010 at 7:05 AM  

Hello. My wife and I bought our house about 6 months ago. It was a foreclosure and we were able to get a great deal on it. We also took advantage of the 8K tax credit so that definitely helped. We did an extensive remodeling job and now I want to refinance to cut the term to a 20 or 15 year loan. Does anyone know any good sites for mortgage information? Thanks!

Mike

Anonymous March 17, 2010 at 12:36 PM  

good afternoon dudes. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking for that particular model. The prices seeking the velcros are around 210 bucks on every site. But definitively I found this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I really love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order them. what can you say about it?

Followers

Quote on!!

Never expect things to happen, struggle and make them happen. Never expect yourself given a good value, create a value of your own.

Send me a Post

To send me a any posts about tricks, jokes, windows, mobiles, interesting things or technical. Please mail me at srikanthreasons420@yahoo.com